Phiphase Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Phiphase Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12/01/22.
What we collect
We may collect the following information by telephone or email:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and business address
- other information that we have requested or you have volunteered to us in connection with our doing business together.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to do business with you, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you in response to your request for information or a quotation.
- To contact you in the course of developing the products and services you have requested under contract.
- To deliver to you products and services that you have requested.
- If you choose to “opt-in” to receiving occasional information i.e. you Contact Us, we may send you emails about new products, and/or services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided. (See “Controlling your Personal Data” below).
- In the course of doing business together, we may need to pass your Personal Data to a third party (such as a supplier). We will never do this without your consent and only on a strict “need-to-know” basis. We may use your email address in the form of a “CC” on an email to a third party at your request.
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that both your Personal Data (as defined by GDPR) and your company confidential information if provided to us (e.g. under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement) is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that you provide to us.
Controlling your Personal Data
Our primary business is providing technical consultancy services to our clients. In order to provide these services we may need to hold your contact details (Personal Data):
- If you or your business are in a contract with us, providing certain Personal Data and allowing us to use it is necessary for us to fulfill our contractual obligations (GDPR Article 6(1)(b).) Please read “Data Protection” in our terms and conditions.
- If you are not in a contract with us, we may still hold your Personal Data. Under the terms of the GDPR (Article 17), you have the “right to be forgotten” i.e. for us to permanently delete all Personal Data we hold on you. If you require us to erase your Personal Data, please Contact us verbally or in writing: We will aim to comply with your request within 72 hours and in any case within 1 month from the day following the date you made the request.
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you may request details of your Personal Data that we hold or request it to be amended if you believe the information is incorrect or incomplete. Please Contact us verbally or in writing: We will aim to comply with your request within 72 hours and in any case within 1 month from the day following the date you made the request.
- We will never sell, distribute or lease your Personal Data to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so.
This website does not to the best of Phiphase Limited knowledge use any Cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.